Silverlight.js version 0.95

Oct 22, 2007 at 6:27 AM
I downloaded the ipy-dlrconsole.zip file. I did everything it said to do but everytime I tried to run the code I would repeatedly get the "Download Silverlight 1.1" banner. I found a python example that worked and the difference was the Silverlight.js and CreateSilverlight.js files in this zip are the "0.95" versions. When replaced with the "1.0" versions all of a sudden things worked. That was confusing........
Feb 25, 2008 at 10:38 AM
I have the same problem and it could not resolve even after replacing the js files with version 1.0. Please suggest.
Coordinator
Mar 24, 2008 at 11:41 PM
We are no longer requiring the use of Silverlight.js to instantiate Silverlight. You can use <object> tags directly, and that's the suggested way to do it:

<object width="100%" height="100%" type="application/x-silverlight-2-b1" data="data:application/x-silverlight,">
<param value="app.xap" name="source"/>
</object>

Take a look at http://dynamicsilverlight.net/see/ruby/clock to see an example. You can still use Silverlight.js, but it doesn't do anything above just using <object> tags. You can find Silverlight.js in the Silverlight 2 Beta 1 SDK