represents the integration between Silverlight and Dynamic Languages running on the Dynamic Language Runtime (DLR). The languages included in this package are IronRuby and IronPython. The DLR, Silverlight Integration, IronRuby, and IronPython are released under the Microsoft Public LicenseAnnouncement postThis release corresponds with Silverlight 2, as well as Silverlight 3 Beta.Download Silverlight 2
Dynamic Languages SDK (agdlr-0.5.0.zip)
Dynamic Languages SDK Binaries (agdlr-0.5.0-bin.zip)
- Contains all the following packages
Dynamic Languages SDK Samples (agdlr-0.5.0-samples.zip)
Dynamic Languages SDK Source Code
Dynamic Languages SDK Test Suite (agdlr-0.5.0-test.zip)
- IronPython and IronRuby language/library DLLs, as well as Chiron, the dynamic language development utility.
- tools for creating and running Silverlight applications, including templates for the supported languages.
- utilities for launch Chiron with a right-click, and auto-xap-ing in IIS or VS.
Dynamic Languages SDK for Silverlight 3 Beta (agdlr-0.5.0-slb3.zip)
- in-browser test suite for agdlr.
- Binaries for use in Silverlight 3 Beta. Simply download agdlr-0.5.0-bin.zip and replace the "bin" directory with the one in this package.
- MIX09 release for Silverlight 2 and Silverlight 3 Beta.
- Adds a dynamic language REPL to any Silverlight app for a explorative developer experience (add console=true to initParams. See samples/(python|ruby)/repl as well for how to use Repl programatically.)
- Run the Test suite (using IronRuby and Bacon) as any other Silverlight application, and use Bacon to write your own tests suites.
- Beginnings of a port of the internal Microsoft DLR Silverlight test suite.
- API improvement for hosting DLR language in C#/VB Silverlight applications.
- Fix Codeplex Bug# 11803 (zip version fix)
- chiron-here.reg - Run Chiron by right-clicking on a directory (in utilities)
- set DynamicApplication.XapFile to change where a language's filesystem features/libraries look for files.
- Chiron /path option - ";" separated list of folder to be included in XAP (poor mans lib path)
- New versions of IronRuby (0.3) and IronPython (2.6 pre-alpha)
- DynamicApplication.LoadAssemblies - support for SL3 Transparent Platform Extensions.
- Managed JScript has been removed from the package.
- Thanks for the contributions!
- Removed UI thread check in FileExists (Eloff) November 26, 2008
- commit bd9b2d56eeda8aea69b90245f86493fc22ca0803
- Fixed ErrorReporter bug when _sourceFileName is not a file on disk (e.g. <string>) (Eloff) November 26, 2008
- commit 61ee0134167a546a55cf138ef63edc5d7eb4b830
- XapHttpHandler gives IIS or Cassini the auto-XAPing power of Chiron (also in utilities) (Harry Pierson) March 19, 2009
- commit 63a5ea3cf94068b87273531b5c96d84d8de983d2